Hello my peeps! Co-mod popkin16
and I have settled on "earth" for our New Year's prompt. You have 3 weeks to create us a splendiferous work related to:Earth
1. (often initial capital letter) the planet third in order from the sun, having an equatorial diameter of 7926 miles (12,755 km) and a polar diameter of 7900 miles (12,714 km), a mean distance from the sun of 92.9 million miles (149.6 million km), and a period of revolution of 365.26 days, and having one satellite.
2. the inhabitants of this planet, especially the human inhabitants: The whole earth rejoiced.
3. this planet as the habitation of humans, often in contrast to heaven and hell: to create a hell on earth.
4. the surface of this planet: to fall to earth.
5. the solid matter of this planet; dry land; ground.
6. soil and dirt, as distinguished from rock and sand; the softer part of the land.
7. the hole of a burrowing animal; lair.
As always, remember you can post to AO3 and use the SGA Saturday Prompt Challenge
to tag your work, then link back here.